Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fresh Skin Xxx All Over Help..?

All over Help..? - fresh skin xxx

Now I want to know
How can I lose weight, please give me excersize and food
I am 12 years old
£ 180
and 5.4 to 5.3 high
and I have combination skin, so what should I use to make it less illegal Ang get rid of my blackheads and fat and more fresh and clean
I do not agree to hairstyles
I have long curly blonde hair, of course, but sometimes I just
I do not want to be my make-up .. .. and .. I have very blue eyes, my eyes are not able to see so clearly
Wen, but my eyes are open actually eyelashes.what just my bit and aboove eyeshadow color I use mascara and eyeliner, clothes fit me, I'm big and my stlye seems more comfortable, casual but cute and i dont really dress if my m8s or just something to be, but when I went to a concert that TSD Soo yea.i really like jeans, but I like the bombs, and what an average kid my age and height? Please answer ALL the order .. .. or even their ideas!
thanks .. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment