Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wireless Sd Card IP Accessing A Wireless SD Card (Like Eye-Fi)?

IP Accessing a Wireless SD Card (Like Eye-Fi)? - wireless sd card

I understand that the main function of the Eye-Fi and Wi-Fi SD Card will automatically move to the card images on your main computer or the Web automatically via Wi-Fi Access Point.

I have an idea: I want the files to the SD card via IP access. I want to be in another country to meet the range of a wireless connection to .. I would like to access the file remotely via the Internet and transfer files from my computer to the SD card.

Is it possible to access files on the SD card as an external disk-over-IP and file transfer at this point?

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. its called watch FTP and see what services the state of the drive (or folder), and how.

    ReplyDelete