Friday, December 18, 2009

What Does Cervical Mucus Look Like If You Are Pregnant What Does Cervical Mucus Look Like When You Become Pregnant?

What does cervical mucus look like when you become pregnant? - what does cervical mucus look like if you are pregnant

Ok, so I do not know much about it, I'll try to get pregnant with # 1 For days I was not feeling very tired, and I get dizzy when I stand up. Today I have a pain in the left side. . . When I went into the bathroom and he had suffered a small amount of mucus (sorry for the expletive has snotty) things wet. . . It is pale yellow to was not true. . . Was it ever. . I know it is visited an infection, the Dominican Republic. at work and see that I said that I could be Preggers, but will wait until I lose my time to say, too. . . IM is not on until next Friday for it. Who can tell me if you have already done, and what could help. . in fear that something is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment